Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Roast Pork Tenderloin with Maria's Creamy Sauce


Juicy and tender, spiced just right with a tangy and creamy sauce.


A couple of years ago, my sweet friend Maria made the most wonderful meal for my family when  I was recovering from some minor surgery.  Delicious pork tenderloin with the most amazing creamy sauce.  We were all over the moon as we enjoyed our special meal prepared with love by my thoughtful friend.  I immediately asked for her recipes (she also brought jasmine rice with sautéed onions - that will be in my next post!).  My family requests this meal often and I recently had the opportunity to "pay it forward" and make it for friends who are celebrating the birth of their new daughter and need some papering too.

1 or 2 (1-1.5 lb) Pork Tenderloins
1 Tbsp Olive Oil

Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.


Rub the meat with the oil and coat all sides with the Montreal Steak Seasoning.

Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until an internal thermometer reads 160 degrees F.

Allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before cutting.

Maria's Creamy Sauce

1/3 cup Mayonnaise
1/3 cup Sour Cream
1 tsp Ground Mustard
1/8 tsp Cumin
2 Tbsp Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup Green Onions, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste




Combine all ingredients, mixing well.  Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment