Friday, March 17, 2017

Simple Salmon Curry


Tender salmon in a rich, creamy curry sauce.


This recipe is so easy and fast - great for a weeknight or for serving guests.  I was given the idea for this recipe from a friend who told me her family loves fish served with a curry sauce.  I love curry of all kinds and salmon is my favorite fish.  The two pair very well and my family loved it!
Be sure to post a comment below to let me know what you think!

3-4 Salmon fillets
1 Onion, chopped
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 (13.5 oz) can Coconut Milk
2 Tbsp Curry Paste
(Patak's Original Mild)
Fresh Cilantro and Scallions


Saute the onion in the coconut oil until translucent.


Stir in the curry paste.


Add the coconut milk and stir well.


Bring to a simmer on medium/low heat.
Place the salmon in the sauce.


Cover the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes over low heat.
Lift the lid and turn the salmon over.  
Check the fish after 2 minutes to be sure it does not over cook.
Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes more if necessary.


Top with fresh cilantro and scallions.
Serves 3-4.


No comments:

Post a Comment