Thursday, April 6, 2017

Over Easy Avocado Tortilla



A delicious twist on Avocado Toast!


Everyone is crazy about avocado toast.  This version is from my favorite YouTube Channel, "How Jen Does It".  I am so crazy about it that I had to share it with you!  It is so simple and so amazingly good.  I usually have it for lunch, but it makes a great breakfast too.  Not only is it gluten free, but also "21 Day Fix" approved. :)
Give it a try and check out ""How Jen Does It".  She has more gluten free recipes and great cleaning and organization videos.  I'm kind of addicted!

Corn Tortilla
1/2 Avocado
Grape Tomatoes
Egg
Trader Joe's Chile Lime Seasoning Blend


Heat your tortilla on the same griddle or pan that you will use to cook the egg.


Scoop out 1/2 of an avocado and spread it onto the tortilla.
I usually use the other half to make one for my husband - he loves it too!


Top with quartered grape tomatoes.


Cook your egg over-easy style and place on top of the tomatoes.
Sprinkle with Chile Lime Seasoning Blend (pictured below).
In my last post (Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas) I introduced you to my favorite spice blend.
You will love it in this recipe and will be looking for new ways to use it!
If you like, you can substitute Taco Seasoning or just use salt and pepper, but if you have a Trader Joe's nearby, I highly recommend that you try this blend - the lime flavor is so yummy!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment